Section A - Basic Information

1. Minecraft Username: Arctic_Wren
  2. Discord Username: Arctic_Noodles#5535
  3. Age: 15
  4. Timezone: EST
  5. Country: United States of America
  6. Languages you can fluently speak: English
Section B - Applicant Information

1. How long have you been playing? I have been playing since the beginning of Venture Ville.
  2. How many hours can you contribute to Sagas? About 20 hours a week.
  3. What motivated you to apply for a staff position? I was motivated because I think this server can become the best thing ever and I'd like to help you guys out in the process.
Section C - Staff Experience and General Information

1. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? I am not staff on any other servers.
  2. Do you have past experience in moderating a community? I have owned my own server as well have been a moderator in other games.
  3. What relevant skills do you have to offer? I can offer quick thinking, kindness, I'm a very good helper
  4. Why should we pick you over another applicant? You should pick me because I have been here since the beginning as well as supported the server (a while back) and I can do pretty much anything you tell me to do (to a degree)
  5. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Other hobbies I have are I like to swim, build LEGOS, Spend time with my family.
  6. Is there anything else you would like to add? I have autism spectrum disorder.
Section D - Scenarios [Please answer these how YOU think they should be handled.]

1. If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it? I would first give them a warning and if they did it again I would as a higher staff member what I should do or what they can do (maybe like a kick/ban of some sort).
  2. You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? I don't get homework nor do I have a job

AbraCadara

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cad!
Staff member
Admin
what a great app, clearly you put in some effort and i would like to add that i can say with confidence that being on the autistic spectrum would in no way count against you when applying to be staff :)