CreationMC

CREATIONMC'S APPLICATION

BASIC INFORMATION:
  1. Minecraft Username: CreationMC
  2. Discord Username: CreationMC#8203
  3. Age: 19 years old, currently.
  4. Timezone: United States, Eastern.
  5. Country: United States
  6. Languages you can fluently speak: English, and parFrench.

APPLICANT INFORMATION:
  1. How long have you been playing?
    I have been playing Java Minecraft for the last six or seven years.

2. How many hours can you contribute to Sagas?
    I can commit approximately twenty hours or more a week, depending on my university schedule.

3. What motivated you to apply for a staff position?
    I joined the discord through a mutual friend who showed me some of the sneak-peaks on Saga's Twitter and Discord.
    I deemed they were unique and desired to put my efforts into being apart of a community that has a chance to showcase skyblock uniquely. I've also had experience in operating with management on other servers and supplying feedback to fresh and prominent servers.
    Overall, I like supporting others and helping others emerge their servers into something astounding.
STAFF EXPERIENCE AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
  1. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?
    No, I am currently not a staff member anywhere else.

2. Do you have past experience in moderating a community?
    MineVille - Moderator+ (300+ PlayerBase)
    Duration: 6 Months
    During my time in MineVille, I was the first-ever moderator and moderator+ on the network.
    When the network first released, MineVille only had skyblock and survival. I was in charge of keeping the player’s issues solved, verifying applications, and other essential moderator's tasks. I helped contribute to the community by helping bring new and unique concepts to the server when working with the owners.

DrugLegends - Manager (300+ PlayerBase)
    Duration: 6 Months (and on-going)
    I first joined drug legends a few months ago. In my time when working with the owner, I helped him, hire and fire staff members, build new concepts for the server, maintain server configurations, helped build their current spawns/maps, and resolve any issues on the server. I'm still in contact with the owner today and help him on factions-resets with configurations and other needs.

ReefCraft - Manager (100+ PlayerBase)
    Duration: 3-4 Months
    I first joined Reef Craft in hopes of furthering my self-growth as a person. I was introduced to the owner and contacted him essentially proposing for a staff position and or administrator position; He countered my original deal and offered me a manager position. In this position, I managed the community (listened to the community and learned more about the server), hired staff members, work on configurations, and more. I would also help maintain YouTuber Partnerships (ex: ShotGunRaids, Generzon, Riverrain, and others).

HavocMC - Senior Moderator & Builder (200+ Playerbase)
    Duration: 3 Months
    When I first joined havoc, I worked with the company as a builder; Although, I eventually expanded myself to a helper and senior moderator position. In my time on havoc, I essentially worked on the constant new maps the owners assigned to the builders, and I also worked on helping the new staff members become a part of the community. I also dealt with players' issues regarding applications, bug reports, and player/staff reports.

Venture Studios (Odyssey Building Company)
    Duration: 3-4 Years
    Venture Studios combines the following businesses: Odyssey Builds, Aspire Builds, and Venture. I’ve operated with the owners of Odyssey for above three years. I’ve remained comrades with charlie and strafe for a long time, and still in association with both.
    During my experience on odyssey, I manage commissions, hired new builders, and at times, accepted commissions to build. I also managed on aspire builds as a supporter role and helped players with any issues they may have had.

3. What relevant skills do you have to offer?
    I pride myself on my ability to lead and give direction. I am professional in the workplace and enjoy helping wherever my talents can possibly be utilized, I am a good negotiator and take initiative when things need to get done, I am very responsible and respectful towards others, and I do well with configs and am proficient with running a staff team.

4. Why should we pick you over another applicant?
    If I were to be employed in this position, I will do my part to ensure the server runs smoothly and that our players and staff members are happy and active. I will strive to do my best work every day and encourage others to do the same. With my management and ownership background, I believe I have a lot of experience and will use this experience to improve the server. I believe that I have been an excellent manager to the utmost of my abilities. I do not believe that I am better than the other applicants, but I do believe that with my past experiences, I would bring a unique and creative perspective to the team, and the server.

5. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    Yup! I adore music, right presently my favorite artist is Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki, Travis Scott, and MANY more. If you ever notice me on discord, I'm probably listening to music... I'm also currently in my second year of university so I'm usually swamped with classwork.

6. Is there anything else you would like to add?
    No, but thank you. :)
SCENARIOS:
  1. If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it?
    This is a common scenario, as I've had to deal with it countless times - When it comes down to disciplining players, you've got to manage everyone equally. The simple response is to examine the rule they broke, if the severity is high (ex: ban evading), they would be penalized accordingly, without question. If the severity is low (ex: spamming), I would give them a quick message and support them to redeem themselves before getting a punishment that would remain on their history forever. If the friend proceeded to break that particular rule, I would message them again explaining what they did wrong and execute the punishment accordingly.

2. You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
    I won't lie. I have experienced this in the past. It can be easy to get distracted and put having fun above working responsibly. However, I strive daily to become a better person, as we all should, and as I mentioned above, I hold myself to high standards. I ensure I finish all of my schoolwork and other real-life responsibilities and obligations ahead of time, and that these things take priority. I understand that you want someone for this position who can dedicate as much time and energy as possible to the server, and I promise to do that, but I also value my education very much, and that will always take priority.

ConradHD

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Great Job on your application!

I specifically like your response to SCENARIO 2 as we don't want Sagas to affect real life tasks but at the same time allocating time to Sagas. You will hear back from us before release (y)

Thanks,
Conrad.