Join our Discord
0 ONLINE

Approved danmhx's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

danmhx

hello :)
Section A - Basic Information
  1. Minecraft Username: danmhx (previous on venture-ville: AquaShy)
  2. Discord Username: danmhx#1361
  3. Age: 16
  4. Timezone: +3:00 GMT
  5. Country: Russia
  6. Languages you can fluently speak: English, Russian, Arabic
Section B - Applicant Information
  1. How long have you been playing? I have been playing minecraft since 2016 and haven't stopped since.
  2. How many hours can you contribute to Sagas? I can be on the server on for at least 3-5 hours on the weekdays. (School is the reason why it isn't much) On the weekends I can be on for about 6-8 hours.
  3. What motivated you to apply for a staff position? Social interactions, I really enjoy meeting and talking to new players especially on a new and upcoming server (missing venture-ville). Minecraft is a very highly community-based game and so for a server to be successful, the community of the server needs to be happy. I know that successful servers prioritize its players which is a characteristic that I can respect, which brings me to Respect, I respect the owners and the administration team of Sagas. I can see the amount of effort that you guys have put into the server and it shows how much you are dedicated to constantly making the server better. I’m also very efficient, professional, and very mature.
Section C - Staff Experience and General Information
  1. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? No
  2. Do you have past experience in moderating a community? I used to co-own a minecraft server about 2 years ago (had around 10 active members daily) it was a basic survival server with essential plugins (economy, sign shops, vault, world guard). We started the server from scratch and had to do everything pretty much on our own. I learned a lot from that server (we couldn't keep it running and had to close down) and I feel that experience can carry through. I have never admin abused or gave myself a headstart, I know how it feels and wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I have been a moderator on servers before my own which gave me a different perspective of being a staff member.
  3. What relevant skills do you have to offer? I can be: Helpful: If new players ask any questions, I will of course answer them with everything I can offer, like helpful tips on getting an island started, how to make money easily (I can provide them with my knowledge/experience as I have played skyblock on many different servers before), how to use different plugins, and so on. I would even take the time to build some stuff for others if I have the time to do so. I will respect my boundaries of course. Responsible: If some players decide to swear, spam or even threaten any player whatsoever, I will, of course, warn them and eventually mute them if the actions continue. As for hackers, I will try my best to keep the playing field equal and make sure all hackers are reported and get the punishments needed for ruining people’s experience on the server. Friendly: I consider myself a friendly person, I treat everyone the same, I don't judge people and I'm a pretty open minded person. I am almost always getting involved in conversations and discussions on the server.
  4. Why should we pick you over another applicant? As mentioned earlier, I see this as an opportunity to represent fellow people. To do so, a staff member has to have free time. I have a lot of free time to spare I can’t say why I would be better than other applicants because I do not know their reasons for applying. The only thing I know is that I am a great candidate and a qualified one at that. My morals are positive, I’m never biased and I stick to the rule book. I know that as a staff member, I am responsible for the server and the reputation that it gets, so I intend on taking my job as staff very seriously and always give EVERYTHING I’ve got to make this server an amazing place for other players.
  5. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I love exploring new hobbies so I don't really stick to anything but so far I've really enjoyed playing ice hockey ;)
  6. Is there anything else you would like to add? I'm a pretty creative builder, I hope I can help with any future projects or since the server is new I could help with any current projects. I can also help translate and possibly help with suggestions for the server.
Section D - Scenarios [Please answer these how YOU think they should be handled.]
  1. If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it? I wouldn't hesitate and treat this as I would treat any other situation, even though it's my best friend I would still handle it like any other fairly.
  2. You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? Not really, I manage my time and usually do homework before I get on and leave lots of free time. (This happened to me once, learned from that mistake)

Hyverks

I would recommend using different colors other than the color of the websites background.
Kind of hard to read, other than that great extensive detail and overall good application.

Sincerely,
Hyverks

ConradHD

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Congratulations! We love your application, therefor have accepted your application.
Check your discord for future information.

Cheers,
Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.