Section A - Basic Information
- Minecraft Username: Airdropped
- Discord Username: Deluu#2020
- Age: 15
- Timezone: AEST/AEDT
- Country: Australia
- Languages you can fluently speak: English
- How long have you been playing?: I have been playing minecraft since I was 6 years old, I hadnt played all throughout and I took a break for about 3 years, then started playing it again (About 2 and a half years ago)
- How many hours can you contribute to Sagas?: I am a very active mineman, I also love the community so thats why I will dedicate a lot of my time to the server (3+ hours a day on weekends) no clue about weekdays though because things come up but I always try to play a lot, maybe 30 mins a day at minimum
- What motivated you to apply for a staff position?: The Community, I love the community and I want to keep it in good shape, I want to make sure it can become the best it can be, this means banning hackers, muting toxic people and making sure everyone is happy.
- Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?: I currently am not
- Do you have past experience in moderating a community?: I was once a Moderator on a server called LegacyMC, That server had around 150 players daily, Sometimes nearing 200. This was before the server became corrupt and then shutdown. I have also been a Community Manager on 2 small server’s, but the owner’s never paid attention to the server and it ended up resigning.
- What relevant skills do you have to offer?: I am a very calm person and I can handle situations well, I am also a very quick learner, so if there is anything new that I need to learn, I will try my best to become the best at it.
- Why should we pick you over another applicant?: I am hardworking, dedicated and passionate about this kind of stuff, I hope I can bring this attitude to the staff team and help out the community grow as best as possible
- If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: I play basketball twice a week, I enjoy doing that, but minecraft is the only video game that I really play.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?: Nothing today, Cheers
- If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it?: I would treat him as any other player, I would not want an unfair advantage as he is connected to the staff team as that is corruption.
- You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?: I rarely get homework from school, but whenever I do I always make sure I do a lot of it before I take a break from it and go play mc.