Section A - Basic Information
  1. Minecraft Username: Airdropped
  2. Discord Username: Deluu#2020
  3. Age: 15
  4. Timezone: AEST/AEDT
  5. Country: Australia
  6. Languages you can fluently speak: English
Section B - Applicant Information
  1. How long have you been playing?: I have been playing minecraft since I was 6 years old, I hadnt played all throughout and I took a break for about 3 years, then started playing it again (About 2 and a half years ago)
  2. How many hours can you contribute to Sagas?: I am a very active mineman, I also love the community so thats why I will dedicate a lot of my time to the server (3+ hours a day on weekends) no clue about weekdays though because things come up but I always try to play a lot, maybe 30 mins a day at minimum
  3. What motivated you to apply for a staff position?: The Community, I love the community and I want to keep it in good shape, I want to make sure it can become the best it can be, this means banning hackers, muting toxic people and making sure everyone is happy.
Section C - Staff Experience and General Information
  1. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?: I currently am not
  2. Do you have past experience in moderating a community?: I was once a Moderator on a server called LegacyMC, That server had around 150 players daily, Sometimes nearing 200. This was before the server became corrupt and then shutdown. I have also been a Community Manager on 2 small server’s, but the owner’s never paid attention to the server and it ended up resigning.
  3. What relevant skills do you have to offer?: I am a very calm person and I can handle situations well, I am also a very quick learner, so if there is anything new that I need to learn, I will try my best to become the best at it.
  4. Why should we pick you over another applicant?: I am hardworking, dedicated and passionate about this kind of stuff, I hope I can bring this attitude to the staff team and help out the community grow as best as possible
  5. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: I play basketball twice a week, I enjoy doing that, but minecraft is the only video game that I really play.
  6. Is there anything else you would like to add?: Nothing today, Cheers
Section D - Scenarios [Please answer these how YOU think they should be handled.]
  1. If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it?: I would treat him as any other player, I would not want an unfair advantage as he is connected to the staff team as that is corruption.
  2. You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?: I rarely get homework from school, but whenever I do I always make sure I do a lot of it before I take a break from it and go play mc.
Cheers, Deluu