Hyverks

Section A - Basic Information
  • Minecraft Username: Hyverks
  • Discord Username: Caplocks#8590
  • Timezone: EST
  • Languages you can fluently speak: Fluent English
STAFF APPLICATION

Section B - Applicant Information
  • How long have you been playing? As for Minecraft, I have been playing since 2009; or about when it came out.
  • How many hours can you contribute to Sagas? The amount of hours I could apply on this server is around 5-7 hours a day and on the weekends would extend the time period.
  • What motivated you to apply for a staff position? What motivated me was the exciting part of being able to contribute my experience and time on a server that is doing great things, and fun experiences that the developers, and administrators have done to the server. My motivation to become staff on Sagas is tremendously growing every second. I feel that my experience from the past servers made by Conrad and others to mention would greatly help my motivation as well.
Section C - Staff Experience and General Information
  • Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? I am not currently staff on any other Minecraft server.
  • Do you have past experience in moderating a community? Yes, I do have past experiences from Conrad and Glanir's past networks. Also obviously other servers.
  • What relevant skills do you have to offer? Skills I have to offer are moderation chat and talking to guests. I have a great character behind my heart and I feel like I can contribute that a lot on this network. I know just about any command that has to do with muting players or dealing with Discord issues.
  • Why should we pick you over another applicant? Not to be rude or disrespectful, but I find my self over a lot of people because of my age and maturity. I am mostly older than most of the kids on this game. And that is a true fact. Studies say that older people are smarter than younger people. Obviously! I am 23 years old, so that puts me above most. I am very confident at what I do, and take pride in what I do. I put my foot down when it is needed and at all times. As a part of my role I put more respect into this game more than anything else. This is my main goal to protect players from harassment, and disrespectful players. As being Administrator I take shit serious at all times. No games!
    But I hope to work my way up to Administrator. I will be active during the day and the night, so when players are on during the night and no other staff are on I will be there to help the players. I do not tolerate abuse, so if anyone is abusing chat or the plugins I will demolish them. Haha, I don't tolerate lack of respect towards others, so If I were to be hired, I would never let anyone down. I type fast, so I can respond to players chats or messages on Discord. I am really good at advertising, so I could also help advertise the server around a bit. I hope to succeed in this application, and I hope to really make a difference in this server. I have made a lot of friends on this server so far, and I don't want to let them down. I hope to see this server hit the 1000's of players one day. I think I could help do that! In order to do that, you need to hire someone who will take the job and do whats right, and that's what I am here for. Thank you for your time and consideration. And great doing business with you. Much love!

• If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Some of the hobbies I enjoy are racing motorcross and playing Football.
  • Is there anything else you would like to add? Even if I do not get accepted on to the team, I am looking forward to play this server and meet new people!
Section D - Scenarios [Please answer these how YOU think they should be handled.]
  • If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it? Usually I would contact a staff member higher than me that could handle the situation, or If I could handle it myself I would. I treat everyone the same. And the reason I do that is because if my best friend was breaking a rule and I do not punish them for it, other players would be unfairly treated and they could leave the server and that would create a bad reputation towards the server.
  • You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? Technically no, just because I have really good time management skills. I take in real life stuff more serious, and If I were to have homework or anything, I would contact the staff chat or an administrator that I will be an hour late or what ever just to make sure they do not think I am just skipping my shift on the server.

Last edited:

AbraCadara

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cad!
Staff member
Admin
Hey Hyverks, what a great app. A few colour/Grammar issues but i am picky ;) You show such pride in your work and really gave the opportunity to get to know you through this app. Whether you are accepted or not i would like all applicants to see this as a "Model Application". Thank you for taking the time Hyverks, and best of luck.

Hyverks

Hey Hyverks, what a great app. A few colour/Grammar issues but i am picky ;) You show such pride in your work and really gave the opportunity to get to know you through this app. Whether you are accepted or not i would like all applicants to see this as a "Model Application". Thank you for taking the time Hyverks, and best of luck.
Pleased for the feedback!

AbraCadara

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cad!
Staff member
Admin
Due to certain events coming to my attention I am forced to REJECT your application. We still hope to see you on the server and hope you will apply again in the distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.