Section A - Basic Information
- Minecraft Username: Kraken1120
- Discord Username: Kraken#7547
- Age: 23
- Timezone: EST
- Country: USA
- Languages you can fluently speak: English
- How long have you been playing? I'm not sure but a while.
- How many hours can you contribute to Sagas? I can play for multiple hours daily.
- What motivated you to apply for a staff position? All my friends are staff and I wanted to help out other players with any issues that they may encounter while playing, building a strong and friendly relationship between the player and staff.
- Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? No, I'm saving myself to be staff on this awesome server.
- Do you have past experience in moderating a community? Yes, I have much experience being staff on minecraft servers.
- What relevant skills do you have to offer? I'm always available on discord for anyone that may need any assistance, I'm patient with players and happy to be of assistance.
- Why should we pick you over another applicant? I have tons of experience being staff so I'm unlikely to need much but the basic training to make sure I know what I need to know.
- If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Yes, one of my hobbies is that I enjoy reading adventure books. They are super fun for me to spend the time to read and put myself in the character's shoes.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? Please message me on discord if you have any questions for me.
- If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it? If I discovered that one of my friends was breaking any of the server rules, I would deal out the appropriate punishment as I would any other player. It doesn't matter who you are, if you are breaking the rules you are making gameplay worse for everyone else.
- You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? This scenario does sound familiar as I have heard it from other people and players but I feel like it does not apply to me. I'm a very "schedule" oriented person that has everything on point.