Section A - Basic Information
  1. Minecraft Username: Kraken1120
  2. Discord Username: Kraken#7547
  3. Age: 23
  4. Timezone: EST
  5. Country: USA
  6. Languages you can fluently speak: English
Section B - Applicant Information
  1. How long have you been playing? I'm not sure but a while.
  2. How many hours can you contribute to Sagas? I can play for multiple hours daily.
  3. What motivated you to apply for a staff position? All my friends are staff and I wanted to help out other players with any issues that they may encounter while playing, building a strong and friendly relationship between the player and staff.
Section C - Staff Experience and General Information
  1. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? No, I'm saving myself to be staff on this awesome server.
  2. Do you have past experience in moderating a community? Yes, I have much experience being staff on minecraft servers.
  3. What relevant skills do you have to offer? I'm always available on discord for anyone that may need any assistance, I'm patient with players and happy to be of assistance.
  4. Why should we pick you over another applicant? I have tons of experience being staff so I'm unlikely to need much but the basic training to make sure I know what I need to know.
  5. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Yes, one of my hobbies is that I enjoy reading adventure books. They are super fun for me to spend the time to read and put myself in the character's shoes.
  6. Is there anything else you would like to add? Please message me on discord if you have any questions for me.
Section D - Scenarios [Please answer these how YOU think they should be handled.]
  1. If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it? If I discovered that one of my friends was breaking any of the server rules, I would deal out the appropriate punishment as I would any other player. It doesn't matter who you are, if you are breaking the rules you are making gameplay worse for everyone else.
  2. You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? This scenario does sound familiar as I have heard it from other people and players but I feel like it does not apply to me. I'm a very "schedule" oriented person that has everything on point.

AbraCadara

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cad!
Staff member
Admin
I wish time had been taken to format this a little better to make it easier to read, but ultimately a good app.
Thank you for applying. (sorry for the long wait on a response)