Section A - Basic Information
- Minecraft Username: SparrowsDawn
- Discord Username: Sparrows Dawn
- Age: 18
- Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
- Country: United States of America
- Languages you can fluently speak: English
- How long have you been playing?
- I have been playing Minecraft sense beta 1.6 so for a little over 10 years.
- How many hours can you contribute to Sagas?
- I will contribute at minimum 2-6 hours a day depending on the day of the week and any plans that may arise.
- What motivated you to apply for a staff position?
- I am applying for staff because I love Minecraft and I love helping people with stuff I enjoy. I have played a lot of skyblock servers and want to contribute to improving a gamemode that I like. I played on TheSquadMC as well, I was in the beta test for Venture Ville. I am very excited to see where this server will go in the future and I hope to be there.
- Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?
- I am not staff on any server that isn't my own.
- Do you have past experience in moderating a community?
- I have experience in running my own server and admining a couple of small servers (player base of about 7 to 10.)
- What relevant skills do you have to offer?
- I am very good at discord support and I am pretty good with world edit as well as vanilla commands. I love to learn new things and I also enjoy talking to people.
- Why should we pick you over another applicant?
- I think if there is someone who was more qualified then I was than they should be the one chosen. I do not believe that an argument to prove myself over others is a necessary thing.
- If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
- I am really into music and playing instruments as well as aggressive inline skating.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
- I have dyslexia and have trouble spelling sometimes although I try not to let that slow me down and try to not let people bother me about it. My discord is almost always open for clarifications.
- If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it?
- I would stop them and try and figure out why they were breaking the rule before following through with a punishment.
- You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
- This question is relatable in a way. I try and stick to a schedule as much as i can but frequently take breaks in school work to check on things and not get overwhelmed with work