Staff Application Requirements & Format
(Thank you PyrePanther for inspiration on the format)
Good day Islanders! This post covers the requirements and formatting for applying for a staff position. You will start off as a trainee and work you way up the ladder depending on your results and personality.
If you apply and do not meet ALL of the requirements, your application will be automatically denied.
- Be over the age of 14
- Must have the ability handle stressful/difficult situations maturely and professionally.
- Must be active in game, have a forum account and be in the discord.
- Must be able to play and understand how Minecraft Java works.
- Must be able to understand and use discord with ease.
- Must have the ability to record, take screenshots and upload them to appropriate sites.
- Must be able to type, speak and understand English to a decent level.
- Must have a mic in order to participate in the interview stage and, if accepted, future staff meetings.
- Must have good knowledge of the servers rules.
- Must use the format below and answer all questions.
- Must be 100% honest in your answers.
- Must not plagiarize another person's application (in full or in part) as your own.
- Must have detailed and on topic answers.
- Must be at least 300 words or longer.
- Must use full sentences for sections B-E.
- Must be well written, with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Must be legible. (Don't use formatting options that make it hard to read.)
Format (Copy & Paste)
Section A - Basic Information
- Minecraft Username:
- Discord Username:
- Languages you can fluently speak:
- How long have you been playing?
- How many hours can you contribute to Sagas?
- What motivated you to apply for a staff position?
- Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?
- Do you have past experience in moderating a community?
- What relevant skills do you have to offer?
- Why should we pick you over another applicant?
- If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
- If one of your best friends was breaking a rule and you caught them, what would you do and how would you handle it?
- You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Sagas. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
Last edited by a moderator: