Creating a Suggestion and Format
(Thank you Max for inspiration on the format)
Creating a Suggestion
Good day Islanders! This post covers the requirements and formatting for making a suggestion.
1. Don't suggest something that is unrealistic and will instantly not be considered.
2. Suggesting unbans/unmutes to be sold in the store is something that will never be considered due to numerous reasons.
3. A suggestion with the content "Fix your shit staff," or something along those lines is not a suggestion but a rant. That being said we are open to constructive criticism/suggestions as to how the staff team could improve provided it's in a somewhat mature manner.
4. Do be open to feedback you get. If someone has made a post on how you could tweak/change your suggestion and it gets a few thumbs up it clearly means people like it so make sure you approach the feedback you get open-minded.
5. Do include a strawpoll. Those help you to properly see how popular your suggestion is and helps us see what suggestions other people like.
Good day Islanders! This post covers the formatting for reporting a bug!
- What is your full Minecraft username?
- Where is this suggestion for?
- What is your suggestion (Please explain in full detail)
- Do you have an image or video that further justify your suggestion?
Last edited by a moderator: